Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification:
- All contents included on this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other software, are the property of Exertia, except where stated otherwise. The compilation of all contents on this site is the exclusive property of Exertia.
- This site and the contents provided in this site, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the express written consent of Exertia, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright notices. You may also provide excerpts from this website provided you properly credit this website as the source.
- As Exertia asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to on our website violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us at https://exertia.wordpress.com/contact/. Exertia will respond to all such notices as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- This site is provided by Exertia on an "AS IS" basis. Exertia makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, or materials included on this site.
- Exertia will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- The information, software, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Exertia may make improvements and/or changes in this site at any time.
- All views expressed are for general information and are not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the facts of the particular situation.
- Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
- This site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Exertia. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Exertia does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Exertia.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- WordPress for blog hosting
- Feedburner for RSS feed services
- Sitemeter for site stats
- Nexodyne for the email icon
- and to visitors like you for visiting!