Here's an easy free way to record MP3 files from online radio stations using the fantastic free recording tool Boombox Internet Radio Player. The tool even cuts every song into its own MP3 file saving you from any messy splicing and dicing.
- Download and install the Boombox Internet Radio Player.
- You can browse for radio stations by category or search for a specific one using the manual search option:
- Double-click to select a radio channel from the results list. This will open it in your MP3 player (WinAmp recommended).
- Once the radio stations starts playing, click on the menu Recorder > View Recorder to bring up the recorder.
- Press Record to start recording the songs and you're all set! Each song gets recorded into its own MP3 file too!
Disclaimer: Please check for the legality of using this tool in your area.